Thank you for visiting my site. I am a photographer in Surrey, UK – I’m based in Surbiton and I love to travel all across the country.
My preferred style is documentary photography. This means recording your special day in the way you, your guests or family really make it happen – not as I make it happen!
I would like your photographs to tell the authentic story of your day – and without you feeling under any photographic pressure at the time.
- I photograph real details, moments and interactions
- I’m quiet and unobtrusive, but I’m also a friendly and approachable presence throughout my workday
- I aim to capture the essence of your day as it really happens
- I rarely direct you or your guests, and won’t ask you to pose for the camera
- This allows you and your guests to enjoy the day without being pressured to meet the demands of a photographer
- I listen to your requests to meet your needs. And if you need a particular photograph (or you would like to pose for one) just ask!
My aim is that you and your guests to enjoy the happy and uninterrupted day you really want, with everyone appearing at their relaxed, natural best within your photographs. I love to produce photographs that my clients will go on to treasure through the years to come.
A bit more about me
I am a self-taught photographer. I love art and photography, and I love to keep art at the centre of my work. Whilst rules and method have an important place, my favourite results have always come from intuition, observation, artistic awareness and even surprise.
Back in 2005, I provided images for Haymarket Publishing’s business publications – but I received my first independent freelance commission in 2008, for Auto Trader magazine. Meanwhile, I photographed my first wedding back in 2012.
Over the past eight years I have covered music and events for clients including Universal Music, Decca Records, Rock Choir, a selection of individual bands, and private clients.
I have also exhibited and sold my photographic collages since 2015. Many of these can be purchased and seen on the site, and you’re welcome to commission me to create your own photographic collage at your home or business.